Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold Live and Past Results – Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold Winning Numbers – Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold Draw
Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold – Win Terrific Prizes with this Unique Game
If you are looking for unique and interesting lottery games to play, the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold is right up your alley. A 6-digit jackpot game, it boasts a unique golden component that has been incorporated to enable people to win some terrific prizes. Two extra digits are added onto the existing six digits and this is referred to as the trifecta component. You can find two jackpots in the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold; the first is called Jackpot 1 and the second is called Jackpot 2. There are three draws held for the 4D Jackpot gold and they are conducted on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. A special draw is held by the company on Tuesday in select weeks.
One of the most appealing factors of the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold is that this game is very straightforward and the steps to play it can be followed easily. It is best to purchase your ticket from accredited retail outlets or else you might become victims of a scam. You have to choose six digits for every single bet, along with a 2-digit number, which is called the golden number, and is between the ranges of 00 and 19. If you are unsure of what number to choose and don’t have a preference, the Lucky Pick option can be used in which a machine will choose the numbers on your behalf.
The cost for every ticket of the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold is RM 2. You should ensure that you receive a ticket, whether you are playing in the traditional manner or online as this ticket will be used for claiming a prize. There are several methods of play that can be used when you want to get your desired Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold results. If you don’t wish to follow the straight route, you can choose a roll play. Here, you have the option of rolling one of the trifecta component digits. Doing so will generate 10 different numbers, which means 10 individual plays. The cost of roll play will therefore be RM 20.
The next option you can explore is called Permutation play and it allows you to select all possible permutations for the trifecta component. Why is this helpful? With this method of play, you will be able to maximize the chances of getting Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold results in your favor. The different combinations that can be made through this option are:
- If you go with 6 unique digits, a total of 720 permutations can be made and this will incur a cost of RM 1,440.
- Playing with 5 unique digits will result in a total of 360 permutations and the cost will be RM 720.
- If you are playing with 4 unique digits, you will have 180 permutations and this will require you to pay RM 360.
- Three unique digits, with every digit appearing twice, will have 90 permutations and the total cost will be RM 180.
- Again three unique digits, but with one digit appearing thrice, the number of permutations will be 60 and you will have to pay RM 120.
- Once more three unique digits, but with one digit appearing four times, the cost will be RM 60 as the number of permutations will be 30.
- If you are playing with two unique digits with every digit appearing three times, you will receive 20 permutations priced at RM 40.
- With two unique digits again, with one digit appearing four times and the other 2 times, the cost is RM 30 as it gives 15 permutations.
- The last combination is again of two digits, with one number appearing five times and the other just once. The permutations are 6 in this case and the price is RM 12.
Another method that can only be used for playing the golden component is called ALL20 Play. It boosts your chances of winning with only the golden number, which is between the range of 00 and 19, meaning only 20 numbers. With ALL20 Play, you can cover all of them and get 20 individual purchases, which means the cost will be RM 40.
There are seven possible ways through which you get positive Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold results. If you match the trifecta and golden numbers exactly, the Jackpot 1 prize with a minimum value of RM 2 million is received. You also get the Jackpot 1 snowball, equal to 19.80% of ticket sales of all draws from when the Jackpot 1 was won before. If the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold results show multiple winners, the prize is divided equally amongst them.
The Jackpot 2 prize is given to players who match the golden numbers and the first or last 5 digits of the trifecta. This prize is the same as Jackpot 2 snowball or a guaranteed amount of RM 100,000. The Jackpot 2 snowball is 7.0125% of the total ticket sales of all draws from when the jackpot was won last time. You will win RM 100,000 if you match only trifecta numbers. Matching the first or last 5 digits of the trifecta is the fourth prize worth RM 3,388. You can win RM 338 by matching the first or last four digits for trifecta. RM 38 is paid out for matching the first three or last three trifecta numbers.
The last prize category is matching the first 2, middle 2 or last 2 digits of the trifecta number and it awards you RM 4. Once the draw is finished, the official Magnum website can be checked for the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold results. You can also get the results through SMS or via the Magnum App, if you have downloaded it. Winners are given six months from the announcement of the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold results to claim their prize. All prizes up to the value of RM 2,000 are paid in cash whereas any prize higher than this amount is paid via check.
The price of the Magnum 4D Jackpot Gold ticket includes all taxes so no taxes have to be paid separately.